1. Some students who are assessed will not be offered enrolment.
2. Late students cannot be admitted to the examination.
3. Parents will be provided with the raw test scores for their child but decisons relating to admission to programmes is at the discretion of the Principal and the Director
4. The questions cannot be released or shown to parents.
5. Successful students may still be required to spend time on a waiting list until a position on a specific day becomes available.
6. Students who do not successfully pass the test must wait 12 months before attempting another test.
7. Payment for the test is required to confirm your spot. This payment is non-refundable and non-transferable to another test date or another person.