Teaching at the SWOT SHOP
Teaching at The Swot Shop
- classes of talented, successful students
- children who want to learn
- effective class sizes between 10-16
- minimal range of ability in each group
- unique professional programmes provided
- extension and enrichment materials unrestricted by a syllabus
- an institution which makes learning and teaching enjoyable
- competitive pay rate plus superannuation with additional loadings for marking, extensive preparation and other benefits.
- professional qualifications equal to those accepted by the NSW Dept of Education
- willingness to sit a test to assess suitability for various levels and subjects
- Applicants must have a valid Working with Children Check from the NSW Government
- Experience in gifted education is not a requirement
Please forward a brief resume detailing qualifications, experience and availability to email@example.com
Short-listed candidates will be contacted when vacancies become available.